Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    69 times
    It looks like Bats, his family and the good people of Norfolk have had a lucky escape:

Now Prescott offends 'bloody Norfolk' - the county he wouldn't want to live in | Mail Online

Just proves what an ignorant oaf he is.

Ta Ta

Marky B

Super Moderator Country: UK batman's Avatar
    Liked
    255 times
    The man's a twat ... he should get his ass over here and see how beautiful this part of the world is ... and then leave asap. I have a friend who used to live in Hull and I used to visit her quite often. Not the most attractive city I have ever been to.

ps - his comments about Oliver Cromwell may come from the fact that Cromwell used to take his holidays in Norfolk, sometimes at Blickling Hall (a location for The Wicked Lady) but usually at the beautiful Heydon Hall.

Heydon Hall

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    1 times
    Hull is the equivalent of the House at the end of the world. Apologies for all who live there. Can't (2 JAGS) John Prescott apply to be a steward on the North Sea ferries-I'm sure he would make a very good employee. "Ferry to Hong Kong" comes to mind, get JP on board and refuse to let him disembark, I'm sure he would get plenty of waves!

CliveT

Liked
    150 times
    name='batman']The man's a twat ... he should get his ass over here and see how beautiful this part of the world is ... and then leave asap. I have a friend who used to live in Hull and I used to visit her quite often. Not the most attractive city I have ever been to.
    Hull used to be known for its whaling:

Hard to tell the difference really, innit?

DS x.

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    2 times
    name='Dame Starry']

eons casting of a new james bond hadnt quite worked out as well as they'd hoped

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='Dame Starry']

Very f(l)at, Norfolk

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    John 'Norfolk 'n Good' Prescott.

Liked
    0 times
    Ask yourselves, does Norfolk really want ignorant thugs like him sullying its reputation? Nah! You're better off without him.

Incidentally, I'll be over there next week wiv me little caravan, batman. Can you save some sunshine for me?

Liked
    255 times
    name='EllyMack']Ask yourselves, does Norfolk really want ignorant thugs like him sullying its reputation? Nah! You're better off without him.

Incidentally, I'll be over there next week wiv me little caravan, batman. Can you save some sunshine for me?

I'll do my best. You're right, we don't want him here, the county has ebough turkeys already!

Where are you staying?

Liked
    0 times
    name='batman']Where are you staying?
    We're staying at West Runton, mainly because the Camping and Caravan Club has a site there and not at Overstrand, which is really our favourite place.

Liked
    255 times
    name='EllyMack']We're staying at West Runton, mainly because the Camping and Caravan Club has a site there and not at Overstrand, which is really our favourite place.

Lovely part of Norfolk ... I will be in Cromer for a day in a couple of week's on a course. It finishes at 12.30 so if the weather is good I'll be meeting up with TBW and Mrs Bat for a bit of beach action!

Liked
    0 times
    A couple of years ago I did a cycle-tour in Norfolk. Smashing. I went past Stephen Fry's parents' house in Booton. Do you know the area Batman?

Liked
    255 times
    name='Straff']A couple of years ago I did a cycle-tour in Norfolk. Smashing. I went past Stephen Fry's parents' house in Booton. Do you know the area Batman?

I do indeed, I have a friend who lives in nearby Reepham. My brother did the double glazing on the Booton house, which I believe SF sold a while ago. He still lives in the area but I am not sure where. It is beautiful around that area with some lovely walks and cycle tracks.

Senior Member Country: England mallee59's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times
    Must have missed this thread, its thanks to JP and his wonderful coalfield regeneration scheme that I spent 4.5 years fighting a compulsory purchase order on our house

what a nice man, would love to meet him one day and shake him warmly by the throat...

Senior Member Country: England Captain Casper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    Believe me, people of Hull are wholly sick of the fat sponging twat too and his over-coiffed ignorant wife.

Just be grateful it's Brown as PM and not Prescott.

Liked
    1 times
    name='Captain Casper']Believe me, people of Hull are wholly sick of the fat sponging twat too and his over-coiffed ignorant wife.

If they really are sick of the buffoon why on earth do they vote for him.

Liked
    69 times
    name='tonewheel']If they really are sick of the buffoon why on earth do they vote for him.

Probably the same reason we still have this daft government - no alternative at the time of the last election.

Ta Ta

Marky B

Senior Member Country: England Captain Casper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    name='tonewheel']If they really are sick of the buffoon why on earth do they vote for him.

Because most of the electorate are dimwits who voted Labour because their parents did and don't know any better.

The guy is a laughing stock in Hull.

Senior Member Country: England mallee59's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times
    name='Captain Casper']Because most of the electorate are dimwits who voted Labour because their parents did and don't know any better.

The guy is a laughing stock in Hull.

well he hasn't raised many laughs around here.

He has also left a legacy in relation to house building and has moved the goal posts with regard to CPO's to obtain land for house building as well.

Thats why we have councils using satellite pictures to see what extra land people have that can be sold off to developers......allegedly....

Senior Member Country: Ireland
    Liked
    4 times
    name='mallee59']What a nice man, would love to meet him one day and shake him warmly by the throat...
    I could have done that for you a few years ago when I used to work for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast