Thread: Severance

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    My question is about a fairly recent British film. Released about 3 or 4 years ago. It was about a group of business people sent on one of those bonding activity courses and find themselves pursued by "something out there". It is a mix of comedy and horror. I don't think it has had a TV showing tho' it probably is on DVD. Anybody remember the title?

Senior Member Country: UK CaptainWaggett's Avatar
    Liked
    492 times
    name='thatllbetheday']My question is about a fairly recent British film. Released about 3 or 4 years ago. It was about a group of business people sent on one of those bonding activity courses and find themselves pursued by "something out there". It is a mix of comedy and horror. I don't think it has had a TV showing tho' it probably is on DVD. Anybody remember the title?

Maybe Severance?

Banned Country: UK
    Liked
    6 times
    name='thatllbetheday']My question is about a fairly recent British film. Released about 3 or 4 years ago. It was about a group of business people sent on one of those bonding activity courses and find themselves pursued by "something out there". It is a mix of comedy and horror. I don't think it has had a TV showing tho' it probably is on DVD. Anybody remember the title?

Wilderness (2006 ) with Sean Pertwee ?

A sort of Scum meets Dog Soldiers.

Wilderness (2006)

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    name='CaptainWaggett']Maybe Severance?

Spot on, Captain! A belated thanks - I would never have remembered the title. I see the release date was 2006 so it won't be turning up on our screens too soon. I'll keep an eye open. I don't own a DVD player so no offers from members to supply it please.

Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    It is, by the way, an excellent little flick. I highly enjoyed it.

Super Moderator Country: Fiji
    Liked
    114 times
    It was on SKY (I think) within the last 12 months or so, because I watched it...Tim McInnerney's in there somewhere as I recall...

Smudge