Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    network have made me a happy chap, they are all set to relaese Bill Maynard in THE GAFFER in august. thankyou network

Senior Member Country: England jaycad's Avatar
    Liked
    100 times
    this has one of the worst theme tunes i've ever heard!

Liked
    0 times
    All series of the gaffer will be released as seperates, then as a complete collection boxset also the 3 oh no it's selwyn froggitt series will be treated the same,lets just hope the spin off series, selwyn gets a release too.

Network cut corners by leaving in the "End Of Part One" "Part Two" sections and they've cut right back by the lack of disc artwork.

Liked
    0 times
    i don't think network are being lazy or cutting corners with their releases, i was informed that network leave the"end of part one" and "part two" in the programmes as this is to do with the continuity of the story line or plot of the episode. if you happen to have the sweeney boxset it also explains on one of the discs why they do this with their releases. i for one think we should praise network for their dvd releases, if not for them many of these programmes would probably never see the light of day again.

RICHB
    The Sweeney box set is spot on for this and the other reason is that if you cut out the end of part one/two you are left with a bit of music carrying on coming from nowhere. On the Auf Weidesein pet dvds they cut the add breaks and therefore had to cut some of the scenes straight after the adds. It wasnt a lot but all the same it was cut. There was a scene with Oz coming out of a wardrobe on the floor like vampire for one