Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    name='GoggleboxUK']Does nayone know why they've mis-spelled the new version's title?

In TV promos, it's just called Inglorious. Are they afraid you'll hear the misspelling.

Senior Member Country: England woody123's Avatar
    Liked
    11 times
    In my dictionary under "wooden"it says "see Brad Pitt"

Senior Member Country: Wales David Challinor's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times
    'Just back from seeing this and unlike many here I loved it...one question to its detractors: how many directors are left in main stream cinema who can really grip an audience, as Tarantino does, through lengthy, talkative scenes as he does here?

It's won't be one of my favourite films, no, but for those who want a strong director with an entertaining story to tell, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    name='David Challinor']'Just back from seeing this and unlike many here I loved it...one question to its detractors: how many directors are left in main stream cinema who can really grip an audience, as Tarantino does, through lengthy, talkative scenes as he does here?

It's won't be one of my favourite films, no, but for those who want a strong director with an entertaining story to tell, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

I found the "lengthy, talkative scenes" in The Hours and Doubt a great deal more gripping than I ever have in any of Tarantino movies. What on earth are they saying? The accents and the language (I don't mean the f-word) make them completely unintelligible to my ears.

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    1 times
    name='David Challinor']'Just back from seeing this and unlike many here I loved it...one question to its detractors: how many directors are left in main stream cinema who can really grip an audience, as Tarantino does, through lengthy, talkative scenes as he does here?

I just saw it today and enjoyed it very much, too.

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    1 times
    name='thatllbetheday'] What on earth are they saying? The accents and the language (I don't mean the f-word) make them completely unintelligible to my ears.

Well now you know how I felt watching "Billy Liar" (which I love btw) the first time. Thank God for subtitles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12